Saturday, March 14, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Fun Shaker card!


Hello! I have a fun and simple shaker card to share with you all today.

Here is my card...


 Shaker cards are so much fun to fill with colorful sequins, glitter and lots of other crafty yumminess!   I just can't get enough of them these days!  I used some Pink Bazzill polka dot paper to frame my shaker window as well as the base of the card.  The background papers used on my card are from an adorable collection called Sweetheart by Doodlebug Design. And my sentiment  "Love You" was created using the My Favorite Things new DIE-NAMICS set called Love & Adore You Die Set.  I've used this DIE-NAMICS set on several of my cards these last few months so I know I've definitely gotten my money's worth!  It's just so easy to use and I love the look of a die cut sentiment.  To finish off my card, I found some Jute Rope to tie in a bow and some lovely Wild Orchid Crafts roses.

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Sweetheart - Doodlebug Design
Spun Sugar - Tim Holtz distress ink
Pink Polka Dot Paper - Bazzill

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,

Marcy

1 comment: