Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge: Best Friends!



Hello and Happy TGIF Friends!  We have a super fun Farm Fresh Friday challenge today over at The Greeting Farm!  This week's theme is "Best Friends"!!!   What a great idea to make a "Buddy" card!  This truly was so much fun because for a friendship card,  I immediately thought of coloring up 2 adorable TGF images and that is exactly what I did!!!

  So here is my creation...


Okay, so I've had this very sweet stamp set from the Oliver and Amelia collection called Little Dreamer for quite some time but it's been sitting in my TGF collection stash waiting to be created with.  Well, I felt like this week was the perfect time!  I did a little bit of masking to get these besties closer together and then colored them up with my copics.  I did add some Wink of Stella and glossy accents to part of their backpacks but it's really hard to see in the photo.  Then I had so much fun creating the background with some Tim Holtz distress inks.  I picked up this Sunset color combo from a Kristina Werner card and really love the way it turned out.  I'm really on a roll with distress inks lately if you haven't noticed! :)  The "Best Friends" sentiment comes from another fun TGF stamp set called Dollie with Bow.  Hope you like my card!

So be sure to visit  The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other amazing friendship cards from the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment