Saturday, December 6, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Day: Happy Birthday!


Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!   I hope everyone has had a great week.  I still can't believe we're already into December, can you?!! Well along with Christmas cards, I do have quite a lot of birthdays in the next few months which I need to make cards for.  So for today, I decided to make a birthday card for my Loves Rubberstamps inspiration day!

And here it is...


So this is my first time coloring up a Penny Black image and I had so much fun.  The stamp set I used is called Sweet Thing.  I colored up this cute gal with my copic markers and then added some white gel pen to the sprinkles on her cupcake as well as some Wink of Stella to the frosting and parts of her outfit.  I cut her out using some stitched circles and added some sequins for some extra sparkle.  The fun papers I used are from an American Crafts collection called "Lucky Charm".  

Here are the Supplies Used:
Sweet Thing - Penny Black
Lucky Charm - American Crafts
Sentiment (Happy Birthday) - Doodlebug Designs
Black Tuxedo - Memento

Make sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all of the adorable Penny Black collections.  They are all so adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment