Saturday, May 16, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Saturday: Moments Canvas


Happy Saturday all!  Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  Today, I have a fun canvas to share which I had made for my mom for Mother's Day last weekend!

Here it is...


I don't really have a chance to make layouts very often although I do love making them!  And of course they make fantastic gifts too!   For my project,  I started off with a blank white canvas which I painted with some Martha Stewart acrylic paint in "Sea Glass".  I added some Prima paper on top and distressed the edges along with the picture with my Tim Holtz distress tool.   Now the fun part is adding all the embellies.   I added some fabric trim, some Prima trinkets and lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.   I think my favorite piece is the little cupid angel at the top corner! :)  I also used a couple of bottles of my Tattered Angels glimmer mist to splatter bits of color all over the layout.  It's a little hard to see in the photo but I thought it came out pretty cool!  

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Sunshine - Prima Marketing
Trinkets and Embellishments - Prima Marketing
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels
Distress Tool - Tim Holtz
Sea Glass - Martha Stewart

Hope you enjoyed my project!   Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments: