Saturday, March 21, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Another Happy Birthday Card!

Happy Saturday Friends!  I have another birthday card to share for today's inspiration.

and here it is...


Wow, this month has been full of birthdays and I have even more to come before the month is over!  I am actually celebrating a good friend's birthday tonight so I wanted to make her a fun and festive card!  Since The Greeting Farm has so many adorable birthday images, I decided to get this cutie out!  This image is called Double Cupcake Anya and she's just too sweet with her two cupcakes!  I colored her up with my copics and then added some Wink of Stella as well as some glossy accents to parts of her outfit and cupcakes.  The fun papers I used are from my favorite Doodlebug Design and this collection is called "Fruitstand".  The bright colors and fun backgrounds are always perfect for a celebration! To finish off my card, I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, some ribbon and sequins.  As you can tell, I just had to add a little bit of everything! :)

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Double Cupcake Anya - The Greeting Farm
Fruit Stand - Doodlebug Design
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink
Spun Sugar - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Wink of Stella - Coming soon!

Make sure to check out the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all of the cute birthday images from The Greeting Farm

Have a wonderful weekend and see you next week!

Hugs,
Marcy

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Marcy! Girl you color like no one I know - her hair! This is so bright and fun and cheerful - what an awesome Happy Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is very lucky to get one of your creations! Love how you can incorporate various embellishments so seamlessly. Your coloring is stellar as always. I wish my own hair looked as nice as your images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute Marcy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so super cute, love the flowers and the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete