Monday, January 19, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge: Cheers!


Hello! Hope you all had a great weekend and that some of you were able to enjoy the longer holiday weekend.  It was really nice to have the extra day to recoup from the last few weeks! And with my crafty time, I have fun card to share with you!

But before we get to that, let me  get to the theme of the challenge this week which is The Letter "B"!  Use as many things that start with the Letter "B" on your card as you can.  
Our  fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps!

Here is my card...



I had a lot of fun with this challenge although I had some other "B's" in mind and then by the end of the card, my B's changed! LOL  My B's are: Butterfly Image, Blue Color, Doily Border and Bling!  My first thought was to use some sort of Butterfly image so Ima Butterfly by C.C. Designs was perfect for this.  I colored her with lots of Blue Copic Markers and paired her with some fun bright papers from Doodlebug Designs called Hip Hip Hooray!  I also added a Martha Stewart Doily Border punch behind the image, some Prima Marketing flowers and some bling!

Here are the additional supplies used:
Salty Oceans - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo - Memento
Mono Multi Liquid Glue - Tombow

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will all play along in this fun challenge!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. AWE this is sooo darn cute!!!! And it is very Cheery looking too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet B's....this is an adorable card with it's chevron and butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete