Monday, January 5, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge: Dare to be Fabulous!



Hello Friends and welcome to a new Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge today!  Hope you are all enjoying your week so far!  It's been a little bit of adjustment for me moving away from "Holiday" mode and back to a normal busy work and school week!  Still, I'm excited that so far, I've been pretty organized in the new year...even though it's still barely beginning! LOL

So on to our challenge...this week's theme is the popular "Anything Goes"!!!

Our fabulous sponsor is Shape EZ by TLC!!!

Shape EZ by TLC

Here is my card:


This sweet little image is called Dare to be Gwen by Some Odd Girl!  She's been sitting on my crafty desk for some time so I was so happy to finally be able to create a fun card with her!  She is just so adorable and I had so much fun coloring her up with my Copic Markers.  Of course I had to add lots of wink of stella and some white polka dots with my white gel pen to her dress!  I also had fun doing some additional embellishing with some Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, sequins, pearls and some fun white trim I had in my stash.  The fun sentiment and banner it is stamped on also comes from this wonderful stamp set.  I do love this sentiment and it is a great one for the New Year, right?!! :)  Oh and the pretty papers are from a collection called Fabulous  by Simple Stories. 

Here are some additional supplies used:
Black Tuxedo - Memento
Peacock Feathers - Tim Holtz Distress Ink


I hope you all play along this week and also continue to join us this new year for a lot of fun and exciting things to come!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

Hugs,
Marcy



1 comment:

  1. Love all the DP and small details on this, plus I'm a sucker for anything in Kraft...and of course the sweet image! A sweet card!

    ReplyDelete