Friday, January 2, 2015

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Day: Cheers to You and Happy New Year 2015!

Hello Friends!  I'm here with my 1st Inspiration post of the new year 2015!!!  Can you believe it's here already?!!  Last year flew by so fast but I am really excited for the new year and have lots of goals and resolutions planned!  I am definitely looking forward to a great and fun year ahead!  For my card share today, I wanted to make a card to celebrate!

Here it is...


So what better way to ring in the brand New Year but create a card using cute Holiday Anya 2 from The Greeting Farm!!!  She's still one of my favorites and so perfect for Holidays!  I had fun coloring Anya up with my Copics and added lots of my Wink of Stella Glitter to make her shine!  I felt like creating a fun shaker card and added lots of blue and teal sequins to the shaker window.  I embossed the base of my card using some polka dots but also used some fun papers called Frosty Friends from Doodlebug Designs. For my handmade banners, I made them using some glitter tapes and trims I had in my stash 

Here are the Supplies Used on my card:
Holiday Anya 2 - The Greeting Farm
Frosty Friends - Doodlebug Designs
Black Tuxedo - Memento
Mono Multi Liquid Glue - Tombow
Peacock Feathers - Tim Holtz distress Ink

Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store when you have a chance.  There are lots of new items  in the store and so much more to come! :)

Wishing all of you a wonderful and special New Year 2015!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

I'm entering this card into the TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Holiday Glam!  Wish me luck!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awww! LOVE this one! Such a cute Anya and your coloring is stunning as ever! Love the shaker card style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker card. Such a cute design. Happy New Year. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl I always wanted that stamp and now I need it and some sequins, this shaker is fab! If you haven't already you should link up for this week's FFF, Holiday Glam this card would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE this is Fabulous looking!!! I have been trying to work on my challenge card since the weekend! So far I got my image colored up is all. Life needs to stop getting in the way. lol lol Fingers crossed finished tonight!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful shaker card! Thanks for joining our TGF FFF holiday glam challenge!

    ReplyDelete