Saturday, December 13, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Day: Cheers Anya Holiday card!

Happy Saturday Friends!  I wanted to share a fun holiday card I made recently.  I've had a lot of holiday events this week including our holiday luncheon at work.  I wanted to give out some handmade cards and I made a few using this adorable "Cheers Anya" from The Greeting Farm!


Here's a pic of it...


I kept my card pretty simple just coloring up cute Anya with my Copic Markers and then adding lots of Wink of Stella glitter to her dress and also some white polka dots to the trim.  To her wine glasses, I added some glossy accents and  I also scattered some colorful sequins and rhinestones onto the card base.  For the sentiment, I stamped it using some versamark ink and then took some gold embossing powder over that to heat set. It really looks so pretty against the kraft cardstock.  Oh and the fun background paper is from a collection called Santa Express by Doodlebug Designs.  Super adorable holiday papers!

Here are the Supplies Used:
Santa Express - Doodlebug Designs
Black Tuxedo - Memento
Versamark Ink - Tsukineko

Have a wonderful day  and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image! Darling card~love the fun sequins to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete