Friday, December 12, 2014

TGF FFF and Inspiration Day: Happy Holiday Cards!



Hello Friends!  I'm combining my TGF and Inspiration Day posts together as these cards are all part of my last creations!  So how has your week been?  It's been a very busy one for me filled  with holiday events.  I was crafting away all weekend to get some Christmas cards together which I always make for my co-workers and close friends at work.  Every year I have been using a TGF Christmas image which are always the cutest!  They are always enjoyed and so appreciated each year so I don't mind making them at all! :)

So let me tell you about the FFF theme this week which is Non-Traditional Christmas colors!!!  Since some of my cards used different colors other than red and green, I thought they fit in for this challenge.  
Here is one of them...


and here are a few more samples of my TGF Christmas cards this year...
DSCF1761
DSCF1749

My picks for this year were the adorable Holiday Anya 4 and Cheers Anya!  I'll be sharing my "Cheers Anya" with you tomorrow! :)   Both are perfect for Holiday cards!!!  I even personalize the cards by using favorite colors and coloring hair to match the recipient which is always fun to do!  I hope they will like these cards and I hope you all like them too!  Do you also make personalized holiday cards for co-workers, friends and family during the holidays?  I'd love to see them! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the non traditional colors, it makes the stamp more versatile to me when you don't feel limited to one certain color scheme, Christmas tree or not! I adore that stitched circle die, its at the top of my must have list. I also think your heat embossing 'Joy' was just the right touch on these beautiful cards, awesome job girl! TGIF

    ReplyDelete