Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Greeting Farm FFF: Happy New Year!



Hello Friends!  I am really late in posting this as I have been sick with colds the last few days which has caused my timing to be off big time! So sorry about that but I figured better late then never, right?! :)  Anyways, the FFF challenge this week is actually one I'm hosting on the TGF Blog and this one is perfect timing....Holiday cards!!! So now is the time to get some Holiday cards done and maybe win a prize for entering in the challenge! :)

   Here is the card I created...


So I totally had Christmas in mind for this challenge the whole time but ended up making a Happy New Year card!  But isn't this adorable new Cheers Anya so perfect for that holiday!  She's perfect for so many occasions actually and I had so much fun coloring her up and creating my card.  I thought the black and yellow were elegant colors for this theme and I also added part of a hoarded black doily I had in my stash.  It just had to go! :) I also added a little bit of white dots to her dress using my gel pen and lots of my Wink of Stella in clear glitter for extra sparkle.  I also added some glossy accents to her champagne glasses to emphasize them toasting in the New Year!!! :)

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other fabulous creations from the DT Girls!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment