Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge: Greetings Friend!



Hello Friends! I hope you're all having a great TGIF Day!!!  I'm so happy for the weekend as always even though it's going to be another busy one.  So let me get right to our new FFF Challenge this week.  We have one of my new favorite themes and that is CAS (Clean and Simple)!!!  I find that my cards are becoming more CAS all the time!  Last year, I was always about layering on my cards with lots of trims, flowers, bling etc.  I mean don't get me wrong, I still love to do that at times.  However, I do love the "Clean and Simple" look and especially with all of the darling images from TGF since they're such great focal points.  

   Here is the card I created...


Now the cutie I used for this card comes from the Winter Greetings Stamp set from the last TGF release.   I colored her up with my copics and added lots of Wink of Stella to her outfit.  You can't tell in the pic but she has lots of pretty shimmer.  I had so much fun also creating the background and couldn't wait to play with my Tim Holtz distress inks!  I just can't get enough of these beautiful colors!  I added some dots with my white gel pen for a starry sky and also some sequins keeping it very CAS.  The sentiment "Greeting Friends" also comes from this fun stamp set!  Which type of card do you prefer? CAS or Lots of Layers or both? :)

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other fabulous creations from the DT Girls!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments: