Friday, October 3, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Happy Halloween!



Happy TGIF Friends!  Hope everyone has had a fantastic week.  I can't believe it is October already, can you?!!  Well I'm so excited about this month because Halloween is definitely one of our family's favorite holidays.  We  just love to join in on the festivities as well as the trick or treating of course!  And the theme this week is perfect for getting into that Halloween mood because the theme is just that....Halloween!!! :)

   Here is the card I created...


These adorable little monsters came from the Spooky Kit!  Oh my goodness, all of the images are so cute and I just couldn't pick one so I used 3 of these cuties on my card!  To fit them close together , I did a little bit of masking which was easy with the masking tape I picked up recently!  I'm going to be using that more often!  I had fun coloring with my copics and also added some Wink of Stella to my images which gave them some pretty shimmer!  To finish off my card, I used some twine and enamel dots from my stash.  The sentiment "Happy Halloween" also comes with this fun stamp set.

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the other fabulous creations from the DT Girls!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

  1. Love this card--that image is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love that spooky kit! I used it to make a few birthday cards, they'll be up soon hopefully. I love the way that you used non traditional colors for this adorable card, it makes it more cute than spooky lol TFS Marcy!

    ReplyDelete