Friday, August 22, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Baby Blessings!




Happy TGIF Friends!  I'm so glad the weekend is here but boy do I have a lot to do before the start of school next week!  I'm already feeling frazzled thinking about it! LOL  Well, today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm and this week we have the very popular "Anything Goes"!!!

Here's my card...


This is a baby shower card I made for a friend.  Aren't those onesies just sooooo stinkin' cute?!!!   This stamp set is called "Build a Onesie" and it is the boy collection.  I had been eyeing this set for some time but missed getting one a while back.  So a few months ago, I saw it back in the store and just had to grab one!  Oh my goodness, it is just so much fun to put together these little onesies and as you can see, I couldn't make just one!!! :)  I wish I had grabbed the Girl set and hoping it will come back sometime soon!  Oh and the very colorful papers I used to match my onesies are from Doodlebug Designs called "Hip Hip Hooray"!!! Love these fun papers.  I also used some matching enamel dots to embellish my card.  The sentiment also comes from this fantastic set!

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the to  see the other awesome "Anything Goes" projects from the rest of the DT Farmers!  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment