Saturday, July 19, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration Day: Happy Birthday with Balloon Kaylee


Hello Friends, It's my Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration day!!!

I've been on a roll with making birthday cards and here is another one to share with you...


 This summer has been filled with so many birthdays!!!  In fact, we are celebrating my youngest son, Ethan's birthday today! We also have another birthday on Sunday and one next week.  I'm not exactly sure who will be getting this birthday card but it will definitely be given to a birthday celebrant soon!  The cute girl on my card is called Balloon Kaylee.  She's so adorable and I colored up her hair and skin with my Copic Markers.  I ended up paper piecing pretty much everything else on her.  The fun papers I used for this as well as the background are from Doodlebug Designs called Sugar Shoppe.  These papers are so perfect for birthday themed cards.  To finish off my card, I added some sequins and some twine.  The sentiment is also from this same cute stamp set. 

Here are the Supplies Used:
Balloon Kaylee - Some Odd Girl
Sugar Shoppe - Doodlebug Designs
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink
Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card and all the fun SOG stamp sets.   

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun and cool. Loving the cheerful colours and mix of design papers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is too cute! Love the fabulous DP and your coloring amazing as usual!
    Hugs My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. I love the bright colors and those balloons!

    ReplyDelete