Thursday, June 5, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Stella with a Splash of Color!



Hello and Happy Friday all!   Gosh, it's been such a hectic week for me and I 'm so happy  the weekend is finally here!  So we have a fun new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on the TGF blog this week and the theme is Black and White with a splash of color!!!

Here is my card for some inspiration...


I really love this theme which is just so much fun!  I used a combo of my copic C's and W's to color up cute "Stella" who is a retired image.  She has always been one of my favorites from TGF and is just so adorable!  As you can see, my "splash of color" is red which was inspired by the heart on her dress. :)

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see what the rest of the DT gals made for this week!  Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Hugs,
Marcy


3 comments:

  1. Stella is one of my favourites too!! What a great card Marcy, love it.
    Just perfect, have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This stamp has always reminded me of I Love Lucy for some reason, now it really does! You rocked this challenge as usual girl!

    ReplyDelete