Saturday, June 14, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Celebrating the end of the school year with a teacher card!


Hello and Happy Saturday!  I have some inspiration for you all today!

Here is a card I've made...


So this Friday was the end of the school year!  I can't believe how fast this year went but I'm so looking forward to the Summer which is my favorite time of the year!  With having 3 kids, I had a lot of teacher cards to put together.  This is one I made for my son, Ethan's preschool teacher.  She is such an amazing teacher and such a sweet person too!  I had a lot of fun pulling out one of my favorite teacher images called Teacher Anya by The Greeting Farm  I colored her up with my  Copic Markers and used some fun school design papers in the background which came from a collection called Paper and Glue by Echo Park.  This collection is perfect for school themed projects!  I added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and some twine to finish off my card. 

Here are the Supplies Used:
Teacher Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper and Glue - Echo Park
Pumice Stone - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink
Happy Father's Day for all of you celebrating out there too!  Enjoy this special weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

  1. What a lucky teacher! I know she'll love it it's absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!!! Love the coloring and the perfect paper! I keep meaning to ink up my Anyas! ;O Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute!! Love the school themed papers you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! The Dp and image look great together!

    ReplyDelete