Thursday, May 1, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Miss Anya Summer in bows and buttons



Hello and Happy Friday!  Wow, what an awesome TGF week, right?!!  Just finishing up the May Release previews and blog hop, we move right into another fun Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!  This week's challenge is "Bows and Buttons"!

Here is my card...


I'm back with another Anya image from the new "Miss Anya Summer" set which is now available at the TGF store!  Whoot whoot!!!  These images are so much fun to color up and create with.   I couldn't wait to use this sweet Anya on a card!  I used some Doodlebug papers called "Fruit Stand" also available at the TGF store.  The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.  The only thing I completely forgot to add was a sentiment which is not like me!  However, I guess that is fine as I'm not completely sure what I will use this card for and who I will give it to.     I know the new releases stamp sets seem to go pretty fast so grab them while you can! :)

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the "Bows and Buttons" cards made by the rest of the Design Team.  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Marcy! This is just fabulous, the colors, the design, your coloring! What a cheerful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love the papers you used with her.

    ReplyDelete