Thursday, May 29, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: Let's get sketchy with Miss Anya Summer!



Happy TGIF Friends!!!  Today starts another Farm Fresh Friday challenge and we have a sketch for you today.   Here it is...



and here is my card...


After the long holiday weekend and having family over, my "mojo" seemed to be hiding out so it was the perfect week to have a sketch to follow!  Sketches are a great way to create a base for cards and often do bring that "mojo" back! :)  For my card, I wanted to use the adorable Miss Anya Summer again.  I had fun coloring her up with my copics and adding some Wink of Stella to her outfit as well as the Hello Die cut.  Just love the shimmer those pens give!  The flowers I used were just some plain white ones from Recollections.   I took some random glimmer mist bottles I found in my stash and splattered them onto my flowers using a small paintbrush.  I thought they went well with this artsy paper collection by Glitz called "Afternoon Muse".

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the rest of the DT's take on the sketch challenge.   Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments: