Saturday, May 31, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Best Day Ever!


Hello Friends!  Happy Saturday and hope you're all having a great weekend.  We've been having such great weather here in California and I'm definitely loving this start of Summer!  

Here is my card for Loves Rubberstamps to share with you all today...


This image which features The Greeting Farm's Dollie with Ice Cream also reminds me of Summer!  Doesn't she look so sweet with her cool treat?!!  I colored up cute Dollie with my Copic Markers and added some stickles to parts of her outfit.   The fun papers I used are from Doodlebug Designs called "Fruit Stand".   Love how fun and bright these papers are!   To finish off my card, I added some random enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.   The sentiment "Best Day Ever" comes with this fun stamp set.

Here are the Supplies Used:
Dollie with Ice Cream - The Greeting Farm
Fruit Stand - Doodlebug Designs
Picked Raspberry - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image and love your coloring. Great job on her hair, and I loe the vibrant colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frickin adorable!!! OMG the stripes remind me of an old timey icecream parlor and the enamel dots remind me of candy sprinkles! So summer timey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summery feel and the ice cream (I'm an ice cream addict...). Great colouring too :)

    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love this! Just my style with the bright vivid fun colors! She's colored to perfection, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Krys! The colors I used for her hair are E19, E17, E15. I think I also used a bit of E49 for the darker areas.

      Delete
  6. So super sweet! Love your awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete