Monday, April 21, 2014

The Greeting Farm Inspiration Day: I've Flipped for You!

If you're looking for my Loves Rubberstamps Challenge post, please go here!

Hello Friends! It's my day of Inspiration over on the Farm Blog over at TGF! 
Here is my card...
 DSCF9372
So I know we're barely into Spring but for me, I wouldn't mind fast forwarding right into Summer! :)   Summer is actually my favorite season of the year because I love hanging out at the beach every chance I get!   So with Beach and Summer in my thoughts,  it was the perfect opportunity for me to get out Mermaid Anya who is an older image but still one of my favorites!  Being a collector of TGF stamps, I've been having so much fun taking out many of my oldies but goodies to create lately!   Mermaids and fairies are my favorites.    I had so much fun making this card and whipping out one of my embossed folders and playing with my distress inks.  I also added some branch die cuts turned into some sea weed which was a tip from a friend (Thank you Laura!), some flowers,  and I couldn't go without a few sprinkles of some sequins!  I found this fish charm sitting in my stash which I thought would be fun to add next to cute Anya!
 So I hope this card gives you some inspiration to take out some of your older favorites stamps and play!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your week!
Hugs,
Marcy

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh she is so super cute, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE I love her!!! I love the whole card!! Her purple hair is AWESOME!!! and the fishy charm is soo cute too!!!! I would love to give her a happy home in my stamp room too!!!! hee hee hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Heidi! I'm so glad you like her! PM your addy and I'd be happy to send her over to your happy home! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love the design. Your colour palette is stunning. Hope you had a fun filled Easter. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this shiny purple mermaid hair...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mermaid! :)

    And good point about using older stamps. It's always fun to dig them out and get inspired all over again.

    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! Mermaids always need some sparkle, love the sequins. I really love the way you die cut the focal image and made the seaweed too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squee!! This remains one of my favorite Anyas and you've colored her to perfection! The hair is a showstopper! What a fabulous fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That purple hair is pure cuteness! And the branches for seaweed, GENIUS! I've been considering adding mermaid anya to my collection for some time and I think your card just swayed me, she'll for sure be a next purchase for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Love the purple and teal together.

    ReplyDelete