Thursday, April 24, 2014

TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: How's it Rollin'?



Hello and Happy TGIF! We have a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge for you all!  This week theme is "Boy Crazy": Make a Masculine/Boy card!

Here is my card...

So with 3 boys, you would think that I am a pro with making "Boy" cards.   However,  the truth is that I often seem to be challenged by these and always go the "girly" route most of the time if I have a choice! Lol  But I do love a good challenge and thought this would the perfect time to ink up cute Skater Ian!   Ian is the perfect image and will be kept until Summer as a birthday card for my oldest son, Ryan, who loves skateboarding these days! :)  After coloring up Ian with my copics, I kept my card pretty basic with the design and just added some cool papers from Fancy Pants called "Soul Searcher".  I also added some twine and random enamel dots from Basic Grey.  The sentiment is from another TGF set called Later Sk8ter which was just perfect for my theme!

Please check out The Greeting Farm blog to get the details on this challenge and to see the boy cards made by the rest of the Design Team.  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

  1. Boy cards are always a challenge for me as well but you rose to the occasion magnificently as usual! And enamel dots are the perfect non girlie glitzy embellishment but still add that something special! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I am terrible at making masculine cards. It's so much easier to stick with flowers and pink. LOL

    ReplyDelete