Saturday, April 5, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Bear Hugs


Hello Friends and Happy Saturday! It's my day at Loves Rubberstamps and I have some inspiration for you all today!

Here's my card share...


So I know this card has a "Get Well" theme so I wanted to make it bright and cheery for the person receiving it!  This image called "Bear Hugs" from the Pure Innocence collection by MFT would put a smile on anyone's face, right?!!  Isn't she so adorable holding her little teddy bear?  She's one of the newer releases and being such a big PI fan, I just had to get her!  I pretty much paper pieced her whole outfit other than her skin and hair colored with my copics,  and her shoes which I used my Wink of Stella in Pink on.   I even paper pieced cute Teddy! :)  The pretty papers I used are called "True Friends" by Carta Bella.   I just love this pretty Springtime collection.  To finish off my card, I added some enamel dots which I picked up recently at Michaels.  

Here are the Supplies Used:
Bear Hugs - MFT Pure Innocence Collection
Scalloped Ovals - Spellbinders
 Victorian Velvet - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
True Friends - Carta Bella
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink
Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card and to see all of the latest MFT Pure Innocence stamp sets!  Also, don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow for the "Sensational Sunday" Blog Hop!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy



Copics: Hair: E70, E74, E79
Skin: E00, E000, E11

I'm entering this card into the MFT Sketchy Challenge #170.










6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and colourful and smacks of spring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! Love how you paper pieced her, and how great she sands out against the pink damask pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the bold paper behind the sweet image... makes her stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the background behind the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is so adorable and I love the way you used this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing. I love the paper piecing! I don't have the skills or patience for that. you've inspired me to try anyway though.

    ReplyDelete