Saturday, February 8, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration: Got Pie?

Hi Friends and Happy Saturday!  It's my Inspiration Day over at Loves Rubberstamps and I'm excited to share my latest card with you! :)

Here it is...


This card features the adorable "Baking Marci"!  What a cute little little baker so cute in her outfit and little kitchen mitts.  I also love that she's holding a pie, one of my favorite desserts of all time! :)  I had so much fun coloring her up with my copic markers and added some stickle in "Start Dust" to the trim on her apron and to her little hair bands.  I love the paper collection I used which was perfect for this baking theme.  The papers are from Kaisercraft called "Nan's Favourites".  Super cute collection!  The cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Laura just added a bunch of new flowers to the store and they are all so pretty!  The sentiment "Got Pie" is from a stamp set in my stash.  I thought it went well with cute little Marci! :)

Here are the Supplies Used:
Baking Marci - La La Land Crafts
Nan's Favourites - Kaisercraft
Victorian Velvet - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo-Memento Ink
Cherry Blossom flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily border punch - Martha Stewart

I was excited to join in the La La Land Crafts sketch challenge this week on FB!  Here is the sketch...wish me luck! :)



Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card including a lot of adorable La La Land Craft stamps to choose from! 

Also, make sure to stop by tomorrow for the "Sensational Sunday" blog hop where you can win some fun prizes!  You also have time to join in our favorite "Anything Goes" challenge!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
Marcy

4 comments:

  1. Wowsers. I can almost smell that pie from here. Your choice of design papers are just perfect. I love the layout. Gorgeous! Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so adorable, you rocked this sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great use of the sketch and that dp. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking Marci is beyond adorable. Great job...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete