Saturday, January 11, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspiration Day: Aloha and Have a "Sun-Sational" Day!!!

Hello Friends! Welcome to my Saturday Inspiration Day for Loves Rubberstamps!!!

I know we are still in the Winter season but I'm already looking forward to the Summer months.  Because with Summer comes warm weather, the beaches and hopefully maybe a Summer vacation???  A girl can dream, right?!! LOL  Well this sweet image definitely makes me smile and dream!  This is "Aloha" and comes from the Doodle Garden Collection from MFT.  Don't you see yourself right now on a sandy beach drinking a pina colada?! :)


I wanted to go colorful with this card and used a fun paper collection called "Summer Soul" by Fancy Pants. Perfect papers for my summer theme!  I colored up this cute Hawaiian gal with my copics. and then added some glitter to her flowers to give her more shimmer.  Behind her is one of my favorite new dies called Die-Namics Oval Dainty Doily Die by MFT.  MFT has such awesome dies and the store carries a bunch of them! I finished off my card with some pink polka dot ribbon I had in my stash, some flowers and some pink pearls.  The sentiment "have a sun-sational day" also comes with this fun stamp set.



Supplies Used:
Aloha-MFT Doodle Garden
Black Tuxedo-Memento Ink
Summer Soul-Fancy Pants Designs
Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts (Soon to come!)

Be sure to stop by Loves Rubberstamps to see all of adorable images from MFT's Doodle Garden collection and so much more!

You still have time to join in on the "Anything Goes" Challenge and don't forget to join tomorrow's "Sensational Sunday" blog hop starting right here to win some fun prizes!

Hope you like my card and have a "Sun-Sational" Saturday!!!

Hugs
Marcy

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I am so ready for Summer myself! Your card is sooo cute and your coloring is amazing as always! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I am so ready for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Marcy. Such a cute image. Love the hula girl and your coloring is wonderful. I don't look forward to Summer quite so much because of he high temps we get, but I'll be happy when Spring comes and I can get flowers blooming again in my gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Marcy, super cute image and coloring.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fun - and coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreaming of summer, too !! Fab job on her black hair !!!!!
    I've never tried black hair until yesterday -- & it was hard !!!!!
    My card will be up tomorrow for KK --& you'll need to give me an idea on what to do better next time !! Hugs ! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card. Love the hair. And that oval die is really nice. Definitely going on my wish list...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete