Sunday, October 27, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps "Sensational Sunday" Blog hop featuring Stamping Bella's "Felicity and Blair Living Life"


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Happy Sunday Blogger friends!  Gosh, only few more days until Halloween, can you believe it?!!! We had some more fun family Halloween events including our church's annual Trunk or Treat and also some downtown trick or treating.  Of course I had to pick in the kids' treat bags after to get my favorite candies which are peanut M&Ms and Almond Joy! :)  My youngest son, Ethan, is so excited to be his favorite character these days...Mike Wazowski from Monsters University!  Here's a pic of my cutie! :)


So this week, I'm actually sharing a "non-Halloween" project and it feels like it's been a while since I've  been in such a "Halloween" mood lately! :)  
So here is my inspiration for today's Sunday's blog....


This is a birthday card I made for one of my besties!  I used the Felicity and Blair Living Life from the Uptown Girl Collection by Stamping Bella.  I had so much fun with this fantastic friendship image and I'm really loving this collection!  I colored these gals up with my Copic Sketch markers and then added the dot technique to the background. I really like the black and red combo. The pretty papers I used are called Lovely by Authentique.  

Here are some additional pics....
 Up close...


Inside.... I love this sentiment which comes with the stamp set.  I also added some layered scallops with the design papers using the Die-Namics Jumbo Scallop Die from MFT. 


Here are the additional supplies I used on my project:
Black Soot-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo-Memento Ink
Cheers to You Sentiment-Blush Beatrice from The Greeting Farm
Roses-Wild Orchid Crafts
Red rhinestones-Kaiser Kraft
Red ribbon from my stash

Hope you all like my card and thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Your next stop is Nicole!

Marcy -- You are here!!!

11 comments:

  1. so adorable, I love the image and the fabulous colors and design. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design with lovely detailing. I love the way you have coloured the image up. Beautiful as always. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is stunning as ever and I know your bestie will LOVE it! Stunning job! Ethan looks so adorable! I miss the days when my kids could dress up and go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ethan is a sweetie! I am sure he had lots of fun! Your card is beautiful! I love the yellow background around the image. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, Ethan is the cutest Mike Wazowski ever!!!! :) :) My girls love that character, too!! I'll have to send you a pic of the Monsters Inc pumpkin that they made last year... Looked just like him!!! LOL

    Your fabulous red card is regal and elegant!! I love the satin bow and details you have added!! :) :) This image is one of my all time FAVES from the Uptowns ~~ it's just so much fun!! Any friend would love to receive this gorgeous card!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. The image, the colors and the sentiments are perfect! tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. I don't know what to comment on first!!! How adorable is your son?!? DS2 wanted to do something Monsters too but then DS1 said Star Wars so they both went with that. And your card is gorgous. I love the colors in it!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE this!!! I really love the red and black combo on this Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your little trick or treater is adorable.
    Your card is beautiful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete