Friday, August 2, 2013

SSS Card featuring Sherri Baldy's Bestie Img787

Hello Friends and Happy TGIF! I'm so happy it's finally the weekend!  I'm still exhausted from last weekend but looking forward to having some relax time as well as catching up on some needed chores and hopefully throwing some crafting time in there as well! :) So I have a DT card for Scrapbook Stamp Society which I wanted to share with you all.

Here is my card...


This card features artist Sherri Baldy's Img787 from the Bestie Collection.  Isn't she super adorable?  I love her cute outfit and her hair.  I had a lot of fun coloring her up with my copic markers.  The fun paper collection I used is called "Vicki B" by Bo Bunny.  Love the vibrant colors! I added some Recollections bling and some flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts which I sprayed up with Tattered Angels "Iridescent Gold" to give them some shimmer.  The sentiment is from my stash and I just stamped it on a handmade banner I made using the design papers. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E11, E000, E93
Hair: E79, E74, E71, E70
Outfit: W1, W3, W5, B97, B91, RV55, RV52, YG11, YG13

Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog to see what other projects the Design Team has showcased for you all.  I hope you all like my card and thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm entering this in the SSS Challenge Blog-Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your card! Your colouring is wonderful! Thank you for joining in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Julie DT Member xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet and beautiful card Marcy.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Hope to see next week and good luck!Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! Great coloring and love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super sweet !!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete