Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tiddly Inks DT call Tryout featuring "Fairy Sunny Day"

Hello Friends!  I wanted to share a card I made for the Tiddly Inks DT call.  Yes, I decided to throw my hat into the ring since I've always loved their sweet images and I know their DT team is just amazing! I think today is actually the last day to enter for the call and there are so many gorgeous entrees out there already! If you're interested in trying out yourself, get over to the Tiddly Inks Blog right away to see the details and throw your hat into the ring too! :)

So here is my card...


This card uses the adorable "Fairy Sunny Day" and  I had so much fun coloring and creating with this sweet image.  I absolutely love fairies and this is one of my favorites!  I colored up sweet Wryn with my copic markers and added some Ranger stickles in "Diamond" to her wings to make them sparkle.  I then laid her on some layered designer papers from Fancy Pants called "Hopscotch".  These papers are so pretty and versatile for so many different types of projects.  I edged all of them with my Tim Holtz distress ink in Pumice Stone.  The small doily peeking out is cut out using a die from MFT's dainty doily duo set.  I am still obsessed with doilies these days! Lol I added some pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which I sprayed up with Tattered Angels "Iridescent Gold" to give it some shimmer.  The cute butterfly and pink pearl bling on the card are from Prima.  The sentiment "Walking on Sunshine" is from the the same stamp set.  I love how some of the sets come with the sentiment since I am always searching for the right words to say and these just match up so perfectly with the images! 

So I hope you all like my card and I hope the Tiddly Inks team does too! :)  If anything, I'm happy I was able to make another card with this beautiful image.  Wish me luck and have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Marcy






3 comments:

  1. Goodluck with the DT call, love this stamp I have bought it too..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Gosh, love the sentiment too. Will be singing that now in my head all day! Used my winning gift certificate yesterday from your blog hop! I am getting another Prima doll stamp! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I can't imagine them passing you over. This card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete