Monday, October 29, 2012

SSS Halloween card using Koume-Chan by Mitzi Sato Wiuff

Hi Bloggers! Hope everyone has started off their week well. I couldn't help but created another Halloween card!  Just one more day until Halloween!!! This card was created for Scrapbook Stamp Society using digi image "Koume-Chan" by artist Mitzi Sato Wiuff.  I had so much fun working with this image and coloring it up with my copics! It is such a great Halloween image!  I kept the card very simple and just cut out the image using my Spellbinder "Circle" die cut.  I then laid it on a Spellbinder "Scalloped Circle" die cut using the design paper.  The paper collection I used is Tim Coffey's "Halloween collection" by K & Company.  I used some lime green Bazzil card stock behind the design papers and then added some Recollections bling to embellish as well. The image "Boo" is from an Inkadinkadoo stamp set.  Hope you enjoy my card and hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween!  Stay safe and have fun!!! :)


1 comment: