Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge using Naughty or Nice Stamp Little Devil Girl



Hello Bloggers! It's time for Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge!  To keep the Halloween Spirit going, this week's challenge is "Get Your Spook On"!!!  I absolutely love Halloween and so I was so thrilled with this theme and excited to make another "Spooky" project! :)



 So here is my card!!! I just had to use this little sexy devil girl from the Greeting Farm.  She comes from the "Naughty or Nice" stamp set.  I love this image and had so much fun coloring her up with my copic markers.  I added some fine glitter in red on her horns and her shoe. The background paper I used is a mix from Recollections "Midnight Magic" and Teresa Collin's "Haunted Hallows".  I also used some Bazzil red cardstock I had in my stash.  I tried to stay away from all the orange and purple papers and keep with my colors of red and black.  I distressed some of the papers and also used a little of my Tim Holtz distress ink in "Black Soot" around the edges.  I used my Memento Ink in "Black Tuxedo" to stamp "Happy Haunting" which is from an Inkadinkado Halloween stamp set.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and were all sprayed with Tattered Angels "Iridescent Gold".  I also added some red rhinestones from Kaiser Kraft on the corners of the card to give some extra sparkle!  Please check out the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog to see all the other Halloween projects made by the Design team and to play along for some store prizes!!!  Also, please check out the Loves Rubberstamps store for products used on this card as well as tons of other awesome stuff.  
Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week!  Hope you all get to enjoy some Halloween festivities! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the papers you used, and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your coloring is amazing! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable, love the fabulous dp and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is she! She is a sweet devil! Love your coloring as always. The flowers are a very cool touch. I bet you had a fun time creating this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and your coloring is fabulous as usual. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete