Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Scrap Journal

Rainy days are perfect for scrapping! :)  I joined Bona's Scrap journal group on FB recently which I'm totally excited about!  This journal group uses all "scraps" to make a journal which is an awesome idea.  I'm such a paper hoarder and hate to throw away anything so this is perfect for me! :) I've had no time this week to craft but was finally able to get my cover for my journal completed last night. I used all the leftover scraps from the Glitz "Pretty in Pink" collection.  I can't believe with all the projects I've done with that paper recently, I still have extra!! I'll have to make another card or something! Lol  The banner, butterflies, scalloped borders and birdcage die cuts are from MFT.  The pink flower on the top corner is from Kaiser Craft, the rosette trim on the side is from Frog Feathers on Etsy.  The 2 small brown clay rosettes and pink daisies are Recollections.  Everything else is I am Roses.  The brown daisy I sprayed with "Chocolate Truffle" from LSG.  I also used powdered mica in Rose from LSG to paint up the small rosette holding the birdcage.  I sprayed the crochet  flowers with "Cherub Pink" from Tattered angels.  I like how that came out with a subtle hint of pink. So enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Marcy                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment